- NHS patients, staff and visitors must continue to wear face coverings in healthcare settings - New20/07/2021The public are being reminded by NHS England that everyone accessing or visiting healthcare settings must continue to wear a face covering and follow social distancing rules. Covid restrictions will end in many settings in England from Monday, July ...
- Patient Information - New16/07/2021NHS Patients, Staff and Visitors Must Continue To Wear Face Coverings in Healthcare Settings England’s Chief Nurse has today reminded the public that everyone accessing or visiting healthcare settings must continue to wear a face covering and follo...
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination status for travelling abroad09/06/2021
- National Data Opt-out04/06/2021
- Appointments Update17/05/2021
- How to access your COVID-19 vaccination status13/05/2021
- Hay Fever01/04/2020
- New Patients01/04/2020