List of Charges
- Hepatitis B (Engerix B) – per injection - £40.00 - these cannot be done for occupational health purposes. (Please speak to your occupational health department)
- Meningitis ACWY (over 25 yrs.) - £60.00
- Rabies per injection (3 stages) - £55.00
- Yellow Fever for registered patients - £60.00
- Yellow Fever for private patients - £95.00
- Other immunisations – Cervarix - £40.00 (Except girls in 16-17 age groups).
CERTIFICATES /LETTERS AND REPORTS:
- Straightforward certificate of fact - £20.
- Fit to travel confirmation - £40.
- Holiday cancellation form - £40.
More complex certificates:
- Private sick note (incapacity certificate) required by patient for presentation to an employer except for those which the doctor is obliged to provide for statutory sick pay purpose - £55.
- Accident or sickness insurance certificate – short certificate of incapacity without examination for the patient to claim under accident or sickness insurance - £60.
- Validation of private medical insurance (PMI) claim form, to support a claim for benefit in connection with private medical insurance, or completion of a pre-treatment form - £60.
- Health club brief written report to certify that a patient is fit for exercise - £35.
- School fees and holidays insurance certificate - £55.
WORK IN SURGERY:
- Extract from records - £67.
- Report on a pro forma, no examination (e.g. 20 minutes) - £89.50.
- Written report without examination, providing a detailed opinion and statement on the condition of the patient (e.g. 30 minutes) - £133.00.
This could include:
- Accident or sickness insurance to support the claim for payment of a benefit under accident or sickness insurance policy.
- Employment report pre-employment, or report on an employee, requested by an employer.
- Fitness for education to attend university, college, teacher and nurse training and, for dentists, completion of the form of application for the first registration of a dentist issued by the GDC.
- Pharmaceutical trails report on suitability of patient to take part as a non-patient volunteer.
- Private medical insurance report on the prospective subscriber to private medical insurance (PMI) scheme (e.g. BUPA, PPP, WPA, etc.).
- Computer held records only – Free of charge.
- Computer & paper records – Free of charge.
Non NHS Fees for letters and reports:
- Camp America certificate - £30.00.
- Insurance Claim form - £35.00.
- Fitness to fly / fitness to fly in pregnancy & Medication list for flights - £15.00.
- Private Certificate includes students & Care Quality Commission (CQC) Report - £25.00.
- Private Consultation with Doctor- £65.00.
- Private Consultation with Practice Nurse - £35.
- Private Examinations (HGV, PSV etc.) - £120.00.
- Lighter life examination (single appointment) - £50.00.
- Blood Tests (private) - £25.00.
- We do not provide letters to support housing applications unless we are written to by the housing association, together with a letter of consent from the patient.
- We do not provide letters supporting immigration applications.
- We do not sign passport application forms.
- Payment by cash or card accepted.
- Payment due prior to delivery of service unless by prior written agreement, where payment will be via invoice.
- Invoices due for full payment within 28 days.